BIG BANG NEWS
RESEARCH, TECHNOLOGY, SCIENCE, DIACHRONIC NEWS, COMMENTS, ,SPORTS,MUSIC,SKY AND STARS,AND MUSH MORE.

Αναζήτηση αυτού του ιστολογίου

Δευτέρα 25 Αυγούστου 2014

Beyonce, Katy Perry, Jennifer Lopez Walk the MTV VMA Red Carpet



Beyonce, Katy Perry, Jennifer Lopez and Ed Sheeran were among the stars walking the red carpet at the 2014 MTV Music Video Awards on Sunday afternoon.

Most celebrities attending talked about who they were most looking forward to seeing. Others just took selfies.

"You know what I was looking forward to, Usher has his white suit on, I think, and that's just the highlight of my life, to be honest. To see the man in white himself, in real life, it's a good time," said Ashton Irwin, member of the Australian pop group 5 Seconds of Summer.

"Oh, who am I rooting for? Angel Haze, she did a feature on my record and Demi Lovato, a friend of mine, she also featured on my record. So, there's a lot of friends nominated and then, as far as performances Iggy, Ariana, Jesse J. It's going to be a fun night," said Nick Jonas.

Sam Smith, the latest British sensation, was nervous about his debut performance in the U.S. but said he would not outperform Miley Cyrus' 2013 performance.

"Hundred percent, I think that's many of the artists' aims to do that tonight. It's not mine, I will not be twerking, but I think someone will."

The 2014 MTV Video Music Awards featured performances by Beyonce, Ariana Grande and Taylor Swift, among many others.


Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου


NO COMMENTS!