BIG BANG NEWS
RESEARCH, TECHNOLOGY, SCIENCE, DIACHRONIC NEWS, COMMENTS, ,SPORTS,MUSIC,SKY AND STARS,AND MUSH MORE.

Αναζήτηση αυτού του ιστολογίου

Παρασκευή 24 Ιανουαρίου 2014

Car Runs Over Five-Year-Old And His Grandmother: Both Escape Serious Injury

A five-year-old boy and his grandmother have escaped serious injury after they were run over by a car in Brazil.

Vilma Teodoro do Nascimento and her grandson Joao Pedro were caught in the path of a white Volkswagen after it was smashed into by an out-of-control Chevrolet at a crossroads in a town in Goias.

Teodoro said: "I saw them, those two (cars) hit each other over there, I tried to get out of the way but there wasn't the time. When that white car ran over my back I didn't see anything else."

Joao Pedro put his survival down to devine intervention.

"I was hurt here, here...and on the ear," the boy said, adding: "It was a miracle from God."




Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου


NO COMMENTS!